Monday, June 1, 2015

Simple Mani Monday

Hello, readers! 

So I've been slacking a bit. I haven't swatched my Zoya Earth Day Exchange yet, and I've been pretty busy so I haven't had the chance to do any crazy nail art. Luckily, Nail Vinyls make simple manicures look like I put in a lot of effort ;) 

This week I did a lightning bolt manicure using two colors from Orly's Summer 2015 "Adrenaline Rush" collection. 

Orly in "On the Edge" and "Thrill Seeker"


Full disclosure, I actually only kept this mani for blog post photos. After that, I removed the design off my index and pinky fingers and just wore that lime green "Thrill Seeker" color all week. That tennis ball color got me several compliments throughout the week! 

Sometimes I get so wrapped in trying to do interesting designs for the blog that I don't ever get to wear my polishes as-is; just one color on all ten fingers. It's something I may try to work on in the future. 

Next week, be sure to check back because I will be doing an entire post on my favorite SPF beauty products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment