Friday, February 13, 2015

Understated Valentine's Nails

For this Valentine's Day, Mike and I are keeping things pretty low-key. I'm making a steak dinner, we have some yummy smelling bath salts to use, and a boxed wine at the ready. But just because we aren't joining the crowds at a restaurant, doesn't mean I won't be dressing for the occasion ;)

I have this adorable black and nude dress that I got at a BOGO sale at Forever 21 a month ago. I haven't had anything to wear it to yet, so I'm using Valentine's Day as an excuse. But of course, I had my nails to think about. How could I get them to match my dress but still keep within the Valentine's Day theme?

I decided to use black and nude and add a pop of pink and hearts. This is what I came up with:

The dress

Bows! 



I think the manicure turned out really classy and fun, and it went perfectly with my dress! 


Enjoy your Valentine's Day, everybody. If you don't have a special someone to share it with, take yourself out on a date or maybe treat yourself to that handbag or new pair of shoes you've had your eye on :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment