Monday, May 11, 2015

Gradients and Dots Mani

I'm obsessed with neons right now. I just got my Zoya Earth Day Exchange order in the mail, and half of the polishes I ordered are screaming fluorescent. 

I haven't had a chance to use them yet, so I used another set of my favorite neon shades from Orly. 

I saw this manicure done by @duhmynails on Instagram:

Credit: @duhmynails

It was so adorable and fun I knew I had to recreate it, but since I love gradients a bit more than dots, I switched the design up a bit. 



I used Orly's neons from their "Baked" collection in "Neon Heat", "Ablaze", and "Saturated" for the gradient and dots with Zoya's "Purity" for the base. On the ring finger I used OPI's "Coronation" topped with Zoya's "Electra". 

This upcoming Thursday I'm headed up to NYC with Mike to visit amazing friends, so I'll definitely be putting my new Zoya neons to good use and writing a big blog post on the weekend, so keep your eyes open for that next week! 

I'll also likely dedicate an entire post to swatches of my Earth Day Exchange haul. 

Have a fabulous week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment