Saturday, March 14, 2015

First Attempt: Ruffian Manicure

Oops! So since St. Patrick's day is in the middle of the week, I completely forgot this was St. Pat's weekend, and thusly didn't do a themed manicure. But that's okay, right? There's always next year. 

What I did instead was try a manicure style that has been around for at least a year, but that I've been too afraid to try until now. It's called "The Ruffian", and it was created by Creative Nail Design for fashion designer label Ruffian's fashion show. The style intimidated me, but now that I've done it, I don't understand why! It was super easy, and I didn't even use stencils. All freehand here :) 



I was inspired by polishedbynata's neutral and neon mani that she posted on her Instagram and decided to try it with different colors. This is an easy manicure that looks great and can yield lots of fun color combinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment