Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gradient Dots Mani

A blog post right in under the wire! This week has been busy, and I just found time tonight to do a manicure. 

I got the inspiration for this mani from lemmingspolish on Instagram, but I changed the color scheme and added dots in both colors. I'm also featuring my right hand this week since it turned out much better than my left, which is pretty unusual. 

Inspiration photo @lemmingspolish

And here is my version:



I used "Ultra Violet" and "Day Glow Teal" from the Maybelline Bleached Neons collection. The colors look great together but were pretty difficult to work with for gradients, I found. 

I definitely liked the way this turned out! It's pretty and trippy and fun. I haven't really gotten the full potential out of my dotting tools yet, and I need to explore more designs! 

Special thanks to @lemmingspolish for the inspiration :)


No comments:

Post a Comment